WHEN: Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30
WHERE: Lynnwood Convention Center -- 3711 196th Street Southwest Lynnwood, WA 98036 View Map
The Washington State Democratic Central Committee will meet on Friday, January 29th, and Saturday, January 30th, in Lynnwood. Click "GET TICKETS" to RSVP for the meeting and related events and buy lunch tickets.
Best Western Alderwood (19332 36th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98036)
- Call 425-775-7600 and ask for the Washington State Democrats group rate.
- Nightly rate (including tax): Single - $108.03. Double - $119.18.
- Cancellation policy: Guests may cancel reservations u to 7 days prior to arrival. Reservations not cancelled within 7 days of arrival will be charged first night's room and tax.
Friday, January 29th:
- Training focused on caucus and convention cycle at 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Chairs, Executive Board, and Resolutions Committee Meetings at 6:00 PM
- Lieutenant Governor Candidate Forum hosted by 32nd LD, Snohomish, and King County Democrats at 7:00 PM
- Hospitality Suites
Saturday, January 30th:
- Caucus meetings at 7:00 to 9:15 AM
- Committee meetings at 9:30 to 10:45 AM
- Vote Builder, Women's Federation, and Young Democrats meetings at 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Luncheon w/special guest speaker at 12:15 PM
- General Session begins at 1:45 PM
- Special presentation by Bob Fitch: "My Eyes Have Seen - After Selma" at 6:00 to 7:30 PM
Sunday, January 31st:
- "Cultures Connecting" workshop at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM