Candidate Filing Week is May 15 to May 19.
Nearly 100 public positions are up for election this year in Skagit County – city council members, fire district commissioners, school district directors and more. The full list can be found on the on the Skagit County Auditor’s website page.
You can file for office online during the week of May 15 to May 19.
Important things to remember when filing:
• You must provide an email address
• You must file by 4 p.m., May 19 if you are filing online and by 4:30 p.m. if you are filing in person.
• You may pay by credit card, check, or cash. If you file online and choose to pay by check/cash, your fee must be received by our office before your filing can be accepted.
• The last day to withdraw from filing is Monday, May 22.
• Filing fees are non-refundable, even if you file for an office in error.
If you choose not to file online, you may file at the Skagit County Elections Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday of filing week.
The deadline for in-person filing is 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 19. If you need assistance or have any questions, contact Skagit County Elections at (360) 416-1702 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided is public record.